Achieve a $400 to $700 Cost Per Funded Loan!
SoftVu delivers customer loyalty with targeted communications and enhanced customer insight. Customer for Life (“CFL”) by SoftVu is a retention marketing program designed specifically for the mortgage industry. The relevant information that is delivered with the program will resonate with consumers, and in return you will gain improved customer retention, increased referral business, and higher customer satisfaction levels. CFL includes monthly touch points coupled with advanced analytics to send previously funded customers the right message at the right time. Bring previous borrowers back for additional loan products and achieve a $400 to $700 marketing cost per funded loan. Request a demo today and start keeping more customers.
The CFL Program Includes:
- Automated marketing program that targets existing customers with highly relevant content. The SoftVu Marketing Automation Platform delivers personalized messages from a loan officer or sales manager.
- Mortgage Newsletter packed full of relevant and engaging information. Each newsletter is professionally crafted using a branded template and includes two feature articles along with three shorter stories and your brand messaging.
- Themed eGreeting Cards that strengthen the customer relationship. eCards are sent for holidays as well as events that need immediate attention, such as rate changes or status changes.
- Customized landing pages nurture trust and build brand equity with content that is designed to drive conversion.
- Credit File Monitoring on a daily basis so you know when one of your existing customers is shopping for mortgage product. Credit file monitoring requires CFL Plus.
- Advanced analytics provide insight into customer activity; more importantly, SoftVu’s proprietary “Vu Notification” alerts the loan officer anytime the customer engages with content.
How CFL Works
- A funded-loan database is loaded into the CFL System
- Marketing campaigns are triggered to each borrower in the database
- The customer database is cross referenced daily for credit file activity (CFL Plus only)
- If the consumer applies for mortgage credit with another lender, the CFL System will automatically confirm the consumer meets credit criteria, and if so, send a pre-approved Firm Offer of Credit
- The program repeats on a daily and monthly basis, automatically sending appropriate content