- Fluent in HTML5/CSS
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, is a plus
- Solid understanding of web site and interface design
- Must be able to independently take projects from concept to finish
- Work well under pressure and able to meet aggressive deadlines; able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand a dynamic database environment, a willingness to learn new technologies, and a desire to bring new ideas to the table
- Working experience with video editing, post-production and motion graphics
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Daily usage of online communication tools such as blogging, IM, social media tools, web conferencing, project management applications, etc.
This candidate must have an online portfolio. Please include this information along with your resume and/or application.
Join our team in the Kansas City Crossroads, in our open concept office where culture matters and the team enjoys First Fridays, community outreach and fun activities together. To learn about the LoyaltyExpress (DBA SoftVu) culture visit our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/softvu.
*LoyaltyExpress is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants are required to pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. LoyaltyExpress complies with all FCRA requirements and will not use this information to discriminate against the applicant or otherwise misuse the information in violation of federal or state equal opportunity laws or regulations.